Schematic Pattern

The thinking underlying the formulation of the Decentralised District Planning Programme has been that approximately one third of the outlay under the State Plan may be allocated to district level schemes. Out of this 20% may be earmarked for schemes to be approved and implemented through District Planning Boards. The remaining 80% outlay may be kept for District Level Schemes implemented through the Heads of Departments.

The outlay which is placed at the disposal of District Planning Boards consists of the Discretionary Outlay and the Incentive Outlay.

Go Top